“Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries.”
James A. Michener
How to practice from your home …
1. First sign up for your class making sure you select the “VIRTUAL” option in the class title.
2. You should get an email to confirm with a link right as you book your class but if you do not please check your opt in settings for “news and promos” in your mindbody login from our class schedule and/or mobile app.
3. Please arrive at least 10 minutes ahead of time so the teacher can admit you to class. We will not let students in after class start time.
4. When you are admitted you are welcome to say hello to everyone but when class begins please mute yourself. Keeping your video on is recommended throughout class.
5. If you are a member you will have access to all recorded videos after the class is over via a shared document.
6. If you have any trouble getting registered or getting into class please email [email protected]
7. If you need to cancel please do so within 2 hours of class time or you will be charged for class.
Best of luck and thank you for staying connected with us in this way!
Here are some helpful tips and links to get the best possible experience taking classes with us from home.
How to cast Zoom meetings to your TV
In order to play a Zoom meeting from a phone, tablet or computer on a TV, the two devices must be connected. Once they’re connected simply start or join your meeting on your mobile device as normal and it will play on your TV. If you have a smart TV this connection will be done wirelessly using wifi. If your TV is not wifi enabled then you’ll need to connect using an HDMI cable or an external device such as ScreenBeam. Here are some links to videos showing each of these connection methods. I’ve also included links to some specific products mentioned in these videos.
Connecting iPhone/iPad (wired and wireless methods)
Connecting Android phone/tablet (wired and wireless methods)
Connect wirelessly with Android SmartView, Mirroring or Casting
Connect using third party devices
Other methods for casting Zoom meetings
Cast Zoom using ChromeCast
Cast Zoom with Google play store apps (only works with smart TV)
Cast Zoom using HDNI connection
Here are links to some of the products mentioned in these videos
ScreenBeam Wireless Receiver
Android HDMI asapter
Apple HDMI adapter