Nourishing Storm is taking a proactive approach to safeguard the health and safety of our students, customers and staff amid the COVID-19. As we re-open our doors to the cafe and studios, as well as offer outdoor classes, we’re asking everyone who comes in to affirm the following:
– I have not tested positive for COVID-19.
– I am not currently exhibiting or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (for example: temperature at or above 100.4, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of or change to sense of smell or taste).
– I have not, to the best of my knowledge, been exposed to anyone who’s exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who’s tested positive for COVID-19.
– I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days, including cruise ships.
In addition, once in our cafe or studio, we ask the following:
- All guests are required to practice social distancing and to wear a mask at all times when inside the studio & cafe.
- Our plan for both inside and outdoor classes is to set up our mats 6 feet apart.
- Bring your own yoga mat and equipment until further notice.
- Pre-registration will be required for all yoga classes until further notice as there will be limited spots open.
- When the Cafe is open please place your cafe order online ahead of time to avoid having lines or too many people in the cafe at once.
- We have plenty of outdoor seating to enjoy our healing sips and bites with your friends.
- If you are in the cafe (or studio) please wash your hands often and use our sanitizing stations.
To ensure your safety, we are disinfecting high touch areas throughout the day and staying on top of all the latest recommendations from the local health department and CDC.
We are committed to being a safe haven in this storm and beyond. See you soon on the mat!
Nourishing Storm reserves the right to refuse entry depending upon a guest’s response.
Register here or download our app. Make sure to look at the class title and location. Each will tell you where the class will be held.